Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Sledding Experience


We took the kids sledding for the first time. Paige absolutely loved it. Blake didn't hate it but he wasn't thrilled. Paige is much more the dare devil and the one who will try anything. Blake is much more hesitant, more shy, and definitely Mommy's boy! They could not be more opposite.. kind of like Danny and I, actually. Paige was such a trooper. She complained of her ear hurting but we told her to suck it up and enjoy the day. By the late afternoon the pain was too much and her and I made a little trip to the ER. I love the ER here. I waited 30 mins to see a doctor. No forms to fill out, no nurse to see us, no worrying over how much it will cost, just the doctor. Double Ear Infection. I sent the medicine to the pharmacy. Go now to pick it up. 1-2-3 Done!

No comments: