


My friend Henriette is a professor at a University here. She teaches English. She has been asking me to speak to her students for awhile and I finally agreed. I was a bit nervous but had fun. The students (130) gave us questions before hand, which helped a lot. I talked about our personal life, being a soccer players wife, what I thought of Denmark, taxes in Denmark, the weather, costs of things, healthcare in DK vs. USA, what Desperate Housewife I was most like, what I missed most from home, the kids, etc... Danny talked for a few mins on the more serious issues - politics, gun control, what type of underwear he wears when he plays, etc.. I also put a slideshow together which was fun to show - Vegas pics, pics of our Pine house, Danny surfing, our NY trip, Galaxy pics, etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment