Well, the kids and I made the 17 hour trip to California. They did great on the flight but didn't sleep at all. I think I went to the toilet 50 times between the 3 of us. BUT, we made it safe and are glad to be back at Nana and Papa's house.
We've enjoyed visiting our favorite places - Disneyland, the park, Target, Pancho's, our friends houses, the mall, riding bikes outside, and just enjoying the sun!!! The most recent outing was to the Orange Circle with a bunch of friends. (some pics are from there)
We've enjoyed visiting our favorite places - Disneyland, the park, Target, Pancho's, our friends houses, the mall, riding bikes outside, and just enjoying the sun!!! The most recent outing was to the Orange Circle with a bunch of friends. (some pics are from there)
I went shopping on Black Friday, which I've never done before. It was fun, tiring, overwhelming, and satisfying all at the same time. I got some great deals and am about 90% done. This weekend we picked a family in need off the Giving Tree at Church so we are headed to Target to fulfill their wishlists. The kids rolled their change yesterday, ($35) so we are going to get some fun stuff. The boy wants cars and trucks and the girl wants High School Musical stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing what Paige and Blake pick out.
I'm enormous and ready to meet The Jude Myster. I go in on the 8th for another scan to see if he is bigger than he should be at this time... if he is the doc said he might consider inducing on the 20th. Yippee!!! I'm so ready.... and I think the kids are too. They are tired of hearing, "don't touch mommy's belly, Mommy can't do that because I'm pregnant, I have to go to the bathroom again, Mommy's tired, I need to rest, and so on.." They have been troopers and my mom has been a big help.
No comments:
Post a Comment