skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, I flew to California on Monday and then decided to meet Danny in Chicago the following Saturday (I just love flying that much - ya right!). It was so easy flying alone... I mean too easy! No one to take to the bathroom, no one's hand to hold, no one to color with or read to... it was pretty lonely. However it was super peaceful and I read an entire book. Once I arrived I immediately went to the US vs. Honduras game. Soldier Field is HUGE and it was loud.. I was in the nose bleed which was way too high for me. That night we went out to a club with the team and had a GREAT time. It brought back so many memories of US before kids... Not that I don't love my kids to pieces but when it was just US we could do what we wanted, when we wanted, where we wanted, etc.. I drank a little too much but enjoyed myself so much. It was a much needed break for just US.
I had never been to Chicago and I must say it is awesome! New York and Chicago have the same vibe and I love NY so Chicago is a close 2nd. The next day we woke up late (my dream day always starts this way), went to a great restaurant for brunch, shopped all day and then went to dinner. The first pic I posted is of us going to the 95th floor. (again, way to high for me)
I actually ate all of this seafood. It was raw too. But, it was yummy. I must have been starving.
I never usually take pictures of food but my friend Leah did when I was in CPH with her so I thought I should. Happy 9 year Anniversary Mr. Califf. I love you more and more with each crazy year that passes...
This was our view from the table - 95 floors up! Ahhh! The fog was even below us. That right there says we should not be that high. After dinner we went to see a live Improv show.. It was a lot like Who's Line Is It Anyway? I just love that show. We had such a great time... I miss you already babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment