TO ME:
Hey ladies,
XXXX is getting her new dog next week when she returns from XXXX. She is super excited. She is also overwhelmed with all the supplies she needs! I was thinking of having a puppy shower for her. Just little things like treats, toys, etc, or I could pick up a gift card from one of the pet stores in XXXX if anyone wants to contribute. We could have it at the XXXXX next week.
Let me know if you'd like to participate.
XXXX
FROM ME:
Im also getting a new backyard so if anyone wants to contribute to that - Patio furniture, fire pit, outdoor Heater, or Home Depot Gift Cards. I would really appreciate it :)
TO ME:
FYI, a simple yes or no would have sufficed.
FROM ME:
But that wouldn't have been funny.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL, that is hilarious. I would have done the same thing. ;)
Post a Comment