Friday, July 8, 2011

Blake Turns 6!

He wanted to dye his hair like his Daddy so I gave in. He looks cute and it's already growing out so it's all good.

Presents! I love surprising my kids. He was very wishy washy this bday and didn't give any ideas.
We took 10 boys (and Paige and a friend) to see CARS 2. They all did great and I only had to take them to the bathroom 6x!
Jude's first movie.... he lasted about 30 mins.
Next stop, McDonald's. I honestly think the last time I was inside a McDonald's was when I was in Prague, over 2 years ago! No joke.
The yummiest ice cream cake ever, from Brusters!

I love this kid more than he will ever know. He melts my heart by how caring and sensitive he is. He is going to make a great husband some day. (although he says he is NEVER getting married. He wants to live with me FOREVER! Ask him if you don't believe me)

**I also want to thank everyone so much for the cards, emails, texts, and great gifts for this guy. He sure is loved! So, THANK YOU!

No comments: