Jude's class picture - the poor girls.
Blake's handsome school picture
I didn't buy Jude's individual picture because I didn't think he would smile or even do it... luckily, he made this cute wreath (Paige and Blake never got to make these things since we lived in Denmark) and I can show off how cute it turned out.
Wondering where Paige's picture is? Well, let's just say she was in typical Paige form - complaining about her hair, clothes, etc.. so I threatened to not buy her school pictures if she did not stop crying and get dressed. You know what happened :)
Wondering where Paige's picture is? Well, let's just say she was in typical Paige form - complaining about her hair, clothes, etc.. so I threatened to not buy her school pictures if she did not stop crying and get dressed. You know what happened :)
No comments:
Post a Comment