Saturday, February 14, 2009

Anti VDay!

So, today is Valentine's day and once again I am without the love of my life. We have been together for 14 years and have NEVER been together on this actual holiday. I've never been a huge fan of it anyways (silly to buy expensive candy and flowers, wait forever to go to dinner, etc.. ) but since I'm alone again, I am Anti Vday!
The kids and I went to Target the other day and I decided to buy a VDay card (I never buy cards.. homemade are way better) for Danny (who is in Italy). Of course they found the musical ones. They were pretty cute, funny, etc.. But the one that Blake finds reads...
On This Valentines Day (with a bunny on it), do you want to Hop in the Sack and play? I of course started laughing and he thought it was so funny too. So, the rest of the day he kept asking everybody if they wanted to hop in the Sack and Play.. oh he is cute!!!

No comments: