Friday, February 6, 2009

Date Night with Paige












Since having Jude, I feel like my time with P and B is limited. I started doing a weekly date night with each of them. It is a lot of fun for me to get to be with each of them 1 on 1. They are very different children when they are by themselves. I suggest doing date nights with your children. It helps make them feel special and it's something they really enjoy and look forward to.

Paige chose to go to Disneyland but with the rain we had to think of something else. Skating at Holiday!! It was so fun much and she did a great job. I was really impressed with her. Holiday Skate has not changed, except for the huge rental skates. They play the same backwords song, have the same games, etc... It brought back soooooo many memories.

No comments: