So, Paige and Blake are adjusted to the time change, as am I. Jude on the other hand is not. This is night 5 and he is, like clock work, waking up at midnight. It's getting old and tiring. I don't know what to do anymore. I've kept him awake since 2pm during the day, I've fed him a ton of formula (like 10 ounces within in the hour. He'd probably eat more if I'd let him), he's eating solids and is getting a lot at dinner, giving him lots of playtime before bed, lots of laughs, etc.. to tire him out. Nothing is working!
Nights 1 and 2 - fed him thinking he would go back to sleep. Fat chance. Ate and then played for 2 hours
Night 3 - played first and then fed him after an hour. He was dead in my arms after I fed him so I put him in bed. He woke up. Played for another hour.
Night 4 - fed him and then let him cry for 30 mins (I went in every 10 trying to soothe him)
Tonight at 12:34am - I changed him, gave him just water and am now letting him cry it out (CIO), which is why I am down here. I couldn't take it anymore.
I am doing this for him, me and Danny. Paige and Blake manage to sleep through but I'm exhausted, Danny needs his rest, and frankly so does Jude. I've counted and he's getting 4 hours less than he was in California. That can't be good.
I'm just venting, this is giving me something to do.
I love you Jude and know you have forgiven me when I see that adorable smile in the morning. Please, please, please sleep thru tomorrow night.
I feel like such a bad mom but he's so tired.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment