Paige and Blake were AMAZING on the flight. Slept almost 9 hours of the 12 hour plane ride. I had to wake them up... so sad :( Jude did well but since he is a tummy sleeper he had a hard time in his carseat. I got exactly 0 hours of sleep and was a zombie once we arrived into Germany.
Waiting for the stroller, I came in contact to Isla Fischer (Confessions of a Shopaholic) and Sacha Baren Cohen (Bruno and Borat) and their little girl Olive. Of course we began talking.. I never said anything about what they did... Olive was in love with Jude. Here comes the moment Isla and Sacha will never forget about the Califf Family.
Me to Olive (she's almost 2) while holding Jude: Do you want a baby brother or sister?
Isla: Yes, she loves babies. Olive, do you want to give the baby a hug? If that's ok of course.
Me: Yes, that's fine. He loves kids.
Blake: (from the window runs over) No, she can't. What about her germs?
Olive breaks into tears from Blake telling her NO. I am laughing hysterically thinking wow, Blake knows me too well, and yes, this is a moment they will re-tell to their friends...
On to our next flight...
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment