Holy cow where has May gone?? Seriously, it's going to be June and Blake is going to be 5! I can't believe it..
Quick update
*Soccer is over. Sad :(
*I finally got to see Danny play in person at the Link. They tied it up in the 92nd minute. Phew, we needed it!
*Super Busy weekend - we left Jude with Blake's teacher and took P and B to see Shrek. Much better than the 3rd, in my opinion. Danny took them to a 2nd Division baseball game that night because it was fireworks night. They didn't get to see it because the game went to 15 innings.. see why I don't like baseball?? Too long!
* DC the next day and a dinner date with Danny's agent in Maryland. I love how everything is so close on the East Coast!
*Paige and I are the only ones getting eaten alive by mosquitos. Do not like this about the East Coast!
*Our good friends the Pierra's come into town this week and we get to show them the town (actually we'll be seeing it together for the 1st time)
*Then, I'm off to Houston with the kids to watch Danny play and to see our old San Jose friends. I am beyond excited to meet Jude's little girlfriend, Jocelyn, who was born on his bday last year.
*In less than 2 weeks Danny and I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage. This I can't even wrap my head around. Really, 10 years already? wow...
*Keep Jude in your prayers. He's still not talking at all so we have a speech therapist coming in next week. It's free through the state. Another thumbs up for PA!
*Paige and Blake are both doing great and have made so many friends. I love that all come over here to play. I've always wanted the neighbor kids to hang at our house - it's happening!
*Oh, and today, abc6 came to the house today to interview Danny in Dad Mode. We did the norm; trampoline, soccer, outdoor stuff. Then, it came time to ask me questions.. ahh. I hope I did ok, looked ok, etc.. I was sweaty and hot and nervous, and not sure what to say... It should air before the June 5th game when the Union plays Chicago. I'll keep you posted.
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day. I'll be flying home from Houston, so prayers for a safe flight are appreciated. :)
1 comment:
I am so so sure that Jude will be totally fine!! :)
Post a Comment