Last year I posted 28 things I loved about MY MOM. This year, I am going to post 29 things I love about BEING A MOM. (in no particular order)
1.) Hearing the words I LOVE YOU.
2.) Encouraging them and seeing them succeed after they've said the words, I CAN'T.
3.) Answering the questions they have each day about life
4.) When other people tell you how polite or well behaved they were/are
5.) Tucking them it at night
6.) Reliving the day they were born and them being so excited to hear it
7.) Listening to their stories
8.) Seeing them get an idea and their face light up
9.) Their relationship with Danny
10.) Doing their "1st" things with them
11.) Traveling with them
12.) I have a mother/daughter relationship and a mother/son relationship - so diff!
13.) Bath time and their soft skin
14.) Getting to participate in the mommy and me events
15.) Getting homemade cards/pics
16.) Surprising them
17.) Spoiling them
18.) Starting Holiday traditions that they will someday carry on
19.) Seeing the relationship they have with my parents
20.) Cooking/Baking with them and letting them eat the batter/dough
21.) Helps me get loose and be a kid again
22.) Doing things with them that I never did as a child
23.) I'm needed
24.) Getting to say I'm a mom
25.) Looking at them and being amazed at how much I love them
26.) Getting to be a Grandma someday
27.) Comforting them when they are hurt
28.) Getting to give them kisses each and every day
29.) Knowing that no matter what happens I will always be their mom
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this idea! AND, I'm so glad I finally get to post on your blog. You will enjoy writing on it so much more:)
Post a Comment