We stayed at our neighbors SHORE house (you don't say BEACH here) this past weekend. The weather was HOT! They live 3 blocks from the SHORE so we spent all day in the water. The water however, is not like CA. It was freezing - like standing in a bucket of ice. I thought it was pretty funny that everyone brought their chairs down to the water. I also found out you have to pay to sit on the beach... $15 bucks! Danny surfed and was in heaven but it wasn't like being at home. He did however say that he wants to buy a house there.... maybe we might be East Coasters longer than I thought???
Erin, I showed this post to my friend who I work with and she laughed and validated everything you said. Looks like you guys are enjoying the East Coast that is great. Hope all is well.
1 comment:
Erin, I showed this post to my friend who I work with and she laughed and validated everything you said. Looks like you guys are enjoying the East Coast that is great. Hope all is well.
Mandi
Post a Comment