It was a Daddy and Blake fishing trip - his 1st time. (I really try not to have him be the middle child - he never gets 1 on 1 with Danny so I was so excited he got to do this). In the 2 hours they were there, he only caught 2 fish. Danny said he was to impatient (like his mama) and kept reeling in the worm. A lot of the time, he did have a nibble and the bait often was eaten but half the time it got caught in the crap in the water and Danny had to put a new worm on.
We decided to stop by towards the end. I don't do fishing so it was all Danny. Paige had amazing luck and caught a fish the first time she threw hers in.. and then again, and again. I think she caught a total of 5!
Yep, he found the worms.. he decided he didn't like how they tasted after all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment