The kids adopted parents. Since having my 3 precious babies, I cannot do rides that spin round and round anymore. I used to love them! So, I kindly asked this young couple to take them on. They were excited since they like to spin fast.
We've been to Disneyland a lot but this was Paige's 1st time on California Screamin (2nd time really because I went with her right before this) since she was finally tall enough. It has a big loop and goes really fast. She loved it! Thanks Jen for meeting us.
Ian and Zaiden love playing with Jude. He loves the attention too since his siblings aren't so friendly to him.
The Pierras have turtles.. who would have thought turtles would entertain them for SO long? They fed them (eat flowers and lettuce (but not iceberg)) and gave them a bath.
Thanks for the yummy dinner and dessert. We'll miss you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment