skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This picture makes me smile. I got to sit in this hammock maybe 2 times in 10 days. People asked how my vacation was. I laughed. This was not my idea of a vacation. We did have a good time but we had to see and do everything and it was exhausting. Not to mention Jude was on East Coast time, Blake got a cold, and I drove way more than I would have liked.
This is Abby. Thank goodness for Abby. She entertained Jude at the wee hours in the morning. I really do need to get him a dog... is there one that doesn't bark, doesn't poop, doesn't shed or smell??? If so, I'll take it :)
This is Jen and Isaac (Aaron and Elijah are not pictured). They were fabulous hosts and I am so glad they opened there home up to us. The kids had a great time. Paige helped Jen garden. Jen also (hope she isn't mad) isn't the most organized so I had fun helping her organize. I'll be there next year and will be checking up on you, Jen!
Friends Forever!!
Blake (the night he was sick), Luke, Paige, Jude, and Makena. Had to BBQ, swim and have smores with the Olivas. Thanks for having us over. We will miss you!Thank you also to my sister for having us over, to my mom & dad and my sister for watching the kids, Teri & Jon for taking the kids to the movies, and a HUGE thank you to Dan & Christine for letting us use their truck while we were in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment