Saturday, December 11, 2010

We got our tree!

Drinking FREE (I love free) warm apple cider. It was soooo good! I LOVE cider.
We went to a local market/produce called Wolffs to get our tree. The trees were cut and hanging so you could get the best view of the tree. It was really cool. They also give a fresh cut and drill a hole in the bottom of the tree so it can go onto the stand. Danny said it was the easiest tree he had ever done. For him to say it was easy, it must have really been easy!
They wrapped and loaded it on to our car!
The best thing ever!! A watering thingy. Did you also know trees like hot, hot water? It seeps into their pores better :) We got a 8-9 ft. tree which is awesome. I love our tree. Its 99% finished below. Pay close attention to the beautiful bow in my hair too. I forgot Paige had decorated my hair earlier :)

No comments: