OMG, I love these ladies. I have only known them for 9 months but I feel like I can tell them anything. (and I think I did last night...) Last night we had our dinner for the Annual Secret Santa exchange. We had a budget of $50-60 which we had to split between 6 days. Started on Sunday night and ended on Friday night at our dinner. It was so much fun! Trying to sneak and deliver the gift for 6 days was hard!!! We get together every Friday for our weekly playgroup. Between us we have 24 kids!!
Thank you to Laura, Jen, Heather, Anne Marie, Meghan, Kara, Carol, and Cathy for your friendship the past 9 months. You have included me and my family in everything and have really made this feel like home to us. I love it here and you are all a huge part of that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment