Aww.. this day was a nightmare.... but it ended great!. My flight was supposed to leave at 3p but It didn't leave until 10p. Getting me in Nashville at midnight and missing Garth's concert. Meeting him again (for the 3rd time) made up for it. The bummer was Michelle, my pregnant friend was flying in from CA and meeting me. Luckily she made some new friends and had a good time.
Teammates for Kids felt sorry for me and gave me tickets to the following nights show. It was awesome and Michelle said it was 10x better than the night I missed. His song, Unanswered prayers was very fitting for this trip.
At the famous bar TOOTSIES!
These 2 ladies sat next to us and are best friends. Michelle and I have been to so many concerts. I hope this is us when we are their age. I guess I'm the one with red lipstick or wine on my teeth. They were fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment