Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cancun = Heaven

Danny and I went to Cancun, just the 2 of us. It was heaven. We celebrated 10 years of marriage last June and I turn 30 this April so we went in celebration of those 2 things. Plus, lets face it, once his season starts I won't see him until November.
This is our friend we had breakfast with every morning. No joke he was 10 feet away from us.
Roberto made the BEST daiquiris ever! I think I drank more this trip then I did all of last year. I'm just bummed I didn't wait and read Chelsea Handlers new book with a buzz. It would have been so much more funny.
Danny, laying out??? This never happens but he did it and it was amazing just to relax by the pool and not hear the words mommy or daddy for a few days. (that doesn't mean we don't love our kids. We do and we did miss them)
Oh my goodness. I know these are plain but they were so good. I ate 6!! I wanted to eat 6 more but I didn't want the guys to think I was a pig. But, they were soooooo good! I wish I could eat them right now.
Small world again! See those flags?? Well, they are the Danish flag! Apparently some Danes were in Playa del Carmen and celebrating their birthday. (do you remember me saying how Danes decorate for bdays with their countries flags - plates, napkins, tablecloths, etc..) Is this a sign we should go back? Hell No! Good thing I don't believe in signs. :)
Thanks for taking me on this trip. I love you!

1 comment:

Lindsey Hinrichs said...

It's IS a sign! Either it means you should come back to DK or you should go as far from it as possible! hehe! How strange!