Seriously..... they are the best. I got spoiled with Nordstrom gift cards, iTunes gift cards, Kohls gift card, and a wonderful framed photo of my house! We also had a delicious cake and balloons to add to the festivities. 
Jen - Has 2 boys. Her youngest goes to The Little Gym with us and recently was in the car when Jude puked everywhere. Her husband and her are very nice and a lot of fun. Even spotted us $20 bucks the first night we met him because our lame asses forgot our wallets.
Meghan - She's older than me by 4 months, which makes me the youngest housewife. Woop Woop! Her and I are a lot alike. Both love to plan and are talkative. She has 2 kids and a husband who Danny enjoys hanging with.
Me - Birthday Girl!!
Kara - she's like me, has a daughter and 2 sons. They all have a K or C for their first initial. She is a lot like me in the fact that we say what we're thinking, talk about sex a lot, and use sarcasm, which I love to use too! She was my Secret Santa this past year and spoiled me rotten. It was great fun!
Anna Marie - She has 1 son. She is a freakin' riot. She got me a dictionary for my birthday. I play her in WWF and one of these days I will beat her. I will remind her about it everyday just to rub it in. She's a lawyer and she likes baseball!! (ewww) She also told me she wanted me to put that Danny could attend her party (even though he is in CO that weekend) just so more people will show up. I think I might look into this more and start charging an appearance fee.
Laura - has a daughter and son. Charlie is her little boy. Laura is very relaxed and pretty go with the flow. I like that about her... because I so am not. I also love that she and I don't like coffee. Everyone else is having coffee while we are happily drinking our sodas at 10am.
Carol - Carol is one of the 1st moms I met. She has 4 sons. Her 3rd son is Blake's age so we immediately connected. She (and Cathy) LOVE Kohl's and got me hooked on it. She also sews and has helped me out a lot. Poor Blake always tells me to call Josh's mom.
Cathy - Has the most behaved daughter Grace. She is also the shopper/sales lady for the group. If I want to know where to find something... I ask her :) Because she likes to shop she is always accessorized! (she's the Fancy Nancy of the group :) ) She has also lived in the development from the beginning so she knows the facts/gossip, etc.. on each homeowner. I find it fascinating. I love it.
Heather (not pictured) - Heather has 5 kids - oldest is graduating from HS and the youngest is almost 4. Her daughter MacKenzie is so cute and quiet. I watched her once and Blake said, Mom, Mackenzie can talk! It was funny. Heather is beyond busy but still looks amazing every time I see her.
Sarah - (not pictured) - Sarah moved in, in January. She has 1 boy Nathan, who shares the same bday with Jude and another on the way, due on MY BIRTHDAY. I felt an instant connection because of these 2 things. She is very sweet and trying to get used to our wild bunch.
I really love these girls and am so glad I moved into OMP. Because of them I have not gone crazy... yet!! Thank you all for a wonderful night out! I will remember it FOREVER!
1 comment:
:( Feeling left out...
Post a Comment