

Paige's artwork of what she will look 100 years from now. LOVE her wrinkles and hair. :)

We went to Paige's art show at her school. Each child had a poster board on display of their favorite artwork they have done thus far. Her art teacher is awesome!!!

I love meat! (sorry Lindsey) So, we headed to a Brazilian Steakhouse for my birthday celebration. It was yummy!!

I love when my Dad visits. I really do, dad! The kids adore him. He is very patient with them, he will do whatever they want to do, and he is the best handy man around. We had a fun and busy 5 days with him. Paige had her art show, he took Blake and Jude fishing, we went into the city for dinner, Paige, Blake and Danny all had soccer games on Saturday, and on Sunday Blake had his T-Ball game. We played 5 points up (which was comical watching my mom and dad play soccer and my dad pegging my mom a few times). He taught Jude how to change a shower head, Paige was his big helper when he installed new lights in the basement, and he helped me clean up the garage. Dad, we had a great time with you and can't wait for you to visit again!! We love you!
1 comment:
What a great guy!! I love the beard!!
Post a Comment