Saturday, July 4, 2009

Disneyland Trip - July 2nd

We had so much with the Mullan & Lopez Family at D Land. Thanks for letting us tag along.
I just love Kersten. Met her when her husband played with Danny in LA in 2000. They moved to San Jose a few years later and then we moved there in 2005. She helped out so much when I was pregnant with Blake. Always Love seeing her. We are so much alike it's scary :)
Can't do the tea cups anymore.. ever since I had the kids.
I was shocked how fast we got on the rides... finally went on the submarine ride which was only a 30 min wait (I don't do anything over 20 but this was a special day). The kids had a blast... and loved going with some new friends. It's amazing how well adapted they are and how great they get along with other kids they just met. I love that about them.

No comments: