From the 4th of July. She was so proud of her bike that she decorated all by herself. She had a great time at the neighbors.. she had never met them before and ended up staying there all day long. Good neighbors make all the difference. Her and I butt heads most of the time. We're both stubborn and picky. Those two things don't mix well. However, I love her to pieces and am so thankful she is my daughter. I love you Paige-e Poo.
In the right place at the right time. She got to go in a Hummer Limo at the ripe old age of 5! She was so excited and I was so excited it had seatbelts. My mom and 3rd cousin went with her too.
This child is not afraid of anything. One thing I love about her. She and I will be going to Magic Mountain as soon as she is tall enough. She says she is getting bored of Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, etc.. at Disneyland.
Seriously, I need to learn to face paint. She LOVES LOVES LOVES to get her face painted. My sister spoiled her when she took her and Blake to the circus this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment