Monday, July 20, 2009

Update on BLAKE - July 2009

First, he's stinkin cute. Second, he has the best smile. Third, can he have a better tan?
My little animal lover. This is my sisters boyfriend's snake. Blake was obsessed with him.

I'll hold a snake no problem but am afraid of dogs. Go figure!

He can finally swim! We did private lessons at Hart Park and he finally got it. Water in the face, doing the correct strokes, coming up for air, etc.. Yeah! He's absolutely loving it too. Hawaii in December is going to be amazing!!
He's my comedian. Here's a few stories I just had to share.
The kids great, great, grandma passed away so death has been on the brain at our house lately. Plus, they went to Vacation Bible School this past week and of course talked about Jesus dying for us. So, Paige and Blake were playing cars. Here's the conversation:
Blake: I'm dying
Paige: No, I don't want you to die
Blake: But, don't you want me to be pain free and with Jesus in Heaven?
Another One:
My Mom: Blake, you are such a silly boy
Blake: Why does everyone keep saying that? I am a human being.
Father's Day:
I could not find Blake on Father's Day. I looked everywhere in the house, I went in the backyard, yelled for him in the front yard, etc.. He finally walks up after I am starting to panic.
Me: Blake, where were you?
Blake: I went to Chuck and Chris' to tell them Happy Father's Day.
Me: Oh, that was nice of you Blake but you have to tell me where you go OK.
Blake: OK, I went to Chuck and Chris'

No comments: