Blake is back at the Bornehaven from 10am to 3pm daily. It gives me a chance to spend some time with Jude, go shopping (which is everyday) and get things done around the house. Blake enjoys going once he is there but somedays it's a battle so I'll often keep him home with me :). He says this one girl at "school" follows him around and is SO ANNOYING! He gets to collect bugs, play with the other kids and go on field trips. At home he is our little comedian and is back to helping Danny in the kitchen. He and Paige play well together since they've been apart most of the day. Blake also insists on wearing shorts and short sleeve T-Shirts everyday too. Luckily the weather has been manageable but I'm not sure how much longer we can do this. All n All he is doing great and keeps us laughing. I love you Blake!!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Brother Blake
Blake is back at the Bornehaven from 10am to 3pm daily. It gives me a chance to spend some time with Jude, go shopping (which is everyday) and get things done around the house. Blake enjoys going once he is there but somedays it's a battle so I'll often keep him home with me :). He says this one girl at "school" follows him around and is SO ANNOYING! He gets to collect bugs, play with the other kids and go on field trips. At home he is our little comedian and is back to helping Danny in the kitchen. He and Paige play well together since they've been apart most of the day. Blake also insists on wearing shorts and short sleeve T-Shirts everyday too. Luckily the weather has been manageable but I'm not sure how much longer we can do this. All n All he is doing great and keeps us laughing. I love you Blake!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment