Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jude - 7 months old

Paige played doctor with him too. He was lauging the whole time until I got the camera out.
He has his 2 bottom teeth. His top ones are very close to coming in. I hope it is soon because he wants to eat everything in sight.
He loves his bath time.
I wish he would stand up on his own but the truth is that he is lazy. I keep comparing him to P and B and both were crawling now, both were pulling themselves up, etc. He is not even close. He can roll for days and get to where he wants to go by that but has not even attempted to get up on his hands and knees. We often wonder if it has to do with his head issue. We'd like to think he is just lazy but we'll always wonder.
Jude is all smiles. Danny and I both agree that he is the happiest baby we've had. He loves most everybody, will smile at anything, and hardly ever cries. He's pretty easy to get to sleep but he does love being held and. He absolutely adores Paige and loves when she talks/sings/plays with him. I think they look the most alike. He's starting to coo a lot more and is eating a ton - favorites are nectarines, avocados, bananas, and eggs.

No comments: