Friday, December 25, 2009

December 2009 - Random in CA

At our favorite spot - The Orange Circle
At the Newport Beach Boat Parade with the Olivas. I was actually a bit disappointed with the boats - this one was one of the better ones. However, the kids all had a great time playing in the wet sand at 7pm at night. Only in Southern California.
He is loving being outside. Poor guy hadn't felt the grass since summer (the grass in Denmark stinks - prickly things everywhere).
His train had to look exactly like the box (geez, no pressure on me). I think I did a decent job. What surprised me the most is that the entire time it took me to make the train he never asked to eat a candy.. so not my child.
Paige was in charge of our tree. She put every ornament on herself. It was super cute too, her singing Christmas music while decorating.

No comments: