Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random - December 2009

Crazy!! Danny took the kids to this museum in town. (I stayed home to pack) I was shocked at how big and real this guy looks.
On a walk.. a very, very small Christmas tree lot.
Hey Mom, That's the beer Papa drinks.. Great, my 4 year old already knows about beer.Thanks Dad!
Jude is officially off the bottle. This means he isn't a baby anymore. It is a month earlier that I wanted to do it but I was out of his special formula and figured it would be a good time. This is really the only time Blake has ever fed him.. As you can see, he was too engrossed with the TV to actually look at me.
Paige lost her 4th tooth. Well, let me clarify, I pulled it out with pliers. I can't believe I did it. I never wanted to do it but I gave her a deadline, 2 weeks and if it's not out, pliers. Why?? Her big tooth was half way in and had no where to go... I kept thinking of her cute smile and a crooked tooth and the orthodontist bill later.. She did not want me to do it and it took over an hour but with Danny holding her and me pulling the tooth, we did it. The top right one is super loose too but she won't pull it out. I even bribed her with a new outfit! She is definitely not my child when it comes to teeth pulling.

No comments: