I have been to Hawaii 7 times and I have never had a fresh lei. This time we all got them as we checked in to the hotel. I was so happy. :)
He ate a lot of sand. He could care less if his hands were sandy, his food fell in the sand, etc.. He is a true boy!
At the Grand Wailea. Such an amazing time. We also met a family from San Jose who had kids the same ages. We went to the pools and beaches with them a lot.
She is our little fish. We went on a snorkel tour and she jumped in like she had been doing it for years.
The last time we went to Hawaii Blake was 1.5 years old. He decided on the last day he liked the water. This time he went it right away. Danny took the kids boogie boarding as well (I forgot my camera - so sad!) which he loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment