Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jude's 1st bday Party!

Yummy Angel Food cake made by my grandma - Jude's great grandma! I always had this for my bday and haven't had it for 4 years since we moved. It was good.

Here's the cake we made for him. We wrote JUDE in M&M's hoping that would get him to dig in. It kind of worked but no where near like Blake did. Paige wouldn't touch her cake, Blake dove in, and Jude ate a little.
He wasn't so into his presents... he got a lot of great things though thanks to everyone who came. They are all packed and ready for PA!
I really love this kid. He is so happy, pretty easy going, and usually a great sleeper. He has been to Denmark, Germany, Prague and Hawaii in his short 1 year of life. He's a great traveler and a mommy's boy. He loves his big brother and sister and likes my moms dog, Maddie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDE! I love you my sweet boy!

No comments: