Seriously, I have been trying to add the comments section since I started this blog - 2... 3 years ago?? Well, I have no idea what I did differently but I did it. I am so proud of myself. SO COMMENT!!
Great. So now I can tell that I now and then go here and see how you are doing :-) . We miss you here in Århus and Linnéa and Malin say that they miss Paige in school. It looks like you are having a great time back home. We are doing good too and in August we will leave for London. Fun. Hugs.
6 comments:
I miss you Erin! Thanks for keeping us updated through your blog! xoxo... and YES, lets start planning NY!
And to think you of all people couldn't figure it out! I was wondering why you didn't have comments. I always found that strange!
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! YOU ROCK! WAY TO GO!!!
...off to go empty my Danish Bank Account. :)
You are a dork. :)
Great. So now I can tell that I now and then go here and see how you are doing :-) . We miss you here in Århus and Linnéa and Malin say that they miss Paige in school.
It looks like you are having a great time back home.
We are doing good too and in August we will leave for London. Fun.
Hugs.
yay erin!! i have wanted to leave a comment so many times. finally :)
Post a Comment