Danny's teams home opener for the 1st time at their new stadium was on Blake's 5th Bday - June 27th! Since it's a big birthday Danny asked if Blake could walk out with him. Such an awesome thing. Our life is not normal, we don't have family around and our holidays are often spent with close friends, the kids don't have a "normal" life. However, it's things like this that make us realize, we don't want to be normal. Because of the life we live we get to do some unforgettable things.
He got his own locker and was so excited!! He wouldn't even play my iphone while we were waiting because he said it was not aloud. He also made me ask the lady if he could go to the bathroom... such a rule follower. About 30 mins in to us being in the locker room, I kept hearing an accent being spoken.. low and behold Hugh Jackman was right next to me. :) He is cute!


1 comment:
That is SO COOL Blake got to do that with his Dad on his 5th birthday, in fact that is really cool... now I'm kind of feeling bad for my boys... we can't come anywhere near that!
I'm bummed you didn't get a picture with you and Hugh!
Also, you have to tell Danny I'm crazy about his shoes:) Of course I noticed and I love them!
Glad to see we can now comment on your blog!
~Aimee
Post a Comment