Friday, June 4, 2010

Has it really been 10 years??

We got a babysitter and took the train into the city. I, for once, surprised Danny. I'll pat myself on the back and admit I did a great job - chose a great Mexican restaurant!
10 years of LOVE
The restaurant had a photo booth which was fun. We realized we hadn't done one since Knotts Berry Farm when we were dating. A looooong time ago!

Great night together with you Babe. I love you. I wonder where we'll be in 10 years??
My prediction: 1 more kid, living in PA, and working with "soccer" somehow.

5 comments:

Jen said...

NOOOOOOOO to living in PA!!!!!

Amy said...

1 more kid? Living in PA? Hey - I'm all for 1 more kid, but I think you have to convince Danny of that one. And, I say you will be retired back in Orange County.

Tara said...

One more kid? Are you on crack? We better talk... :) I tried to call you earlier today and just left a message. Give me a call! We head to CA and Canada soon! THANK GOODNESS because this place is starting to drive me NUTS. Denmark was like Disneyland compared to this. If you were here you would kick five people a day... miss you!

You and Danny are cute... :) Love the photo booth pictures.

Live, Play, and Read Together said...

Amy - retired?? Oh, that makes me laugh...

Amy said...

Let me clarify.....retired from playing:) The next chapter of his career will be much harder;)