My sister finally visited (according to Paige). I pre-arranged for her to visit the school and both teachers invited her to read to each class. They were very surprised and so excited to have her read!
Blake introduced my sister as Auntie. But then, his teacher asked what her name was and he didn't even remember. It was cute because all they have ever called her was Auntie.
The kids school had a movie night (free) which showed Toy Story 3 in the gym. It was so cool and something I never did as a kid. I keep telling my kids how lucky they are to have this great school, friends from all over, and a Daddy who has a cool job.
Good thing we brought Halloween candy or this girl would have been out. We pulled her out of school early and the girls went on a fun shopping spree for her bday.
Thanks Auntie Trisha for visiting. We hope you had as much fun as we did. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment