Paige is working on poems in school so I thought it appropriate to do our own.
By Jude (with help from mommy and Paige)
Tiny Lego Men
Hairy puppies
Able to finally say what I want
Not getting into trouble when I play in Paige and Blake's room
Kicking a soccer ball
Finding new friends my age
Understanding everyone
Laughing at Blake
By Blake
Two feet
Head
Apples
Nana
Karate
Friends
Umbrellas
Lunch
By Paige
Turkey
Happy for my brothers
Animals
Nana and Papa
Kick ball
Family
Udovich family
Loving mommy and daddy
By Mommy
Thankful for our health
Hubby
Amazing school
New memories made in 2010
Kind neighbors
Family
Understanding my life is a roller coaster in which I am just along for the ride
Love from my kids
By Daddy
To be where I am wanted
Holiday season filled with childrens wonder
A smiling boy on my lap pinching my nose
Neighborhood with good people and lots of kids
Kicking the ball with the kids
Fixing french toast
Understanding wife
Laughter
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment