I was recently just asked how many times we've moved. I had to think about that. Here's the rundown:
May 2000 - move out of my parents into an apartment in Costa Mesa
May 2001 - Costa Mesa to our condo in Orange that we bought - 1st house!!
May 2002 - move in with my parents for 1 month
June 2002 - Move into Pine House
April 2005 - Move to San Jose, CA
November 2005 - move to my parents in Orange
February 2006 - Move to Aalborg, Denmark
May 2008 - Move to Aarhus, Denmark
November 2009 - Move to Orange, CA
March 2010 - Move to PA
It made me realize that so many people have helped us during each and every move. So, this Thanksgiving I am thankful for everyone who has helped us (in the past and in the future??). I'm especially thankful for my parents. They helped with every single move and let us stay at their home whenever we needed to. I can't even begin to list everything they did. It is a lot!!
Because we have moved so much I have realized a house is just a house. Whether it's a house you have paid off, built by hand, inherited from family members, or is on the beach where you can listen to the waves, it doesn't really matter. A HOME is what is inside that matters. And, I am thankful that we are still going strong, love eachother, and have fun together. Thank you Danny, Paige, Blake, and Jude for being my everything. I love you!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well said Erin, I love this. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...enjoy eachother and relax.
Post a Comment