Yes, you read it right. We celebrated Halloween in July again for the 3rd year in a row. My parents neighbors are great, along with our family and close friends who live near by. They always spoil the kids and over do it. The kids miss getting to participate in the real Halloween so I decided to create Halloween in July, which we celebrate on July 31st. We get so many looks walking down the street but the kids love it and so do I. I try to make their life as "normal" as possible and still do all the American holidays. Paige is usually a Princess and Blake is always something made up.... he was set on being a Halloween Witch (whatever that is) until the night before. I was in a bind and since my family is way into baseball, an Angels player only made sense. I was trying for a soccer player but didn't have a good jersey, according to him.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Halloween in July
Yes, you read it right. We celebrated Halloween in July again for the 3rd year in a row. My parents neighbors are great, along with our family and close friends who live near by. They always spoil the kids and over do it. The kids miss getting to participate in the real Halloween so I decided to create Halloween in July, which we celebrate on July 31st. We get so many looks walking down the street but the kids love it and so do I. I try to make their life as "normal" as possible and still do all the American holidays. Paige is usually a Princess and Blake is always something made up.... he was set on being a Halloween Witch (whatever that is) until the night before. I was in a bind and since my family is way into baseball, an Angels player only made sense. I was trying for a soccer player but didn't have a good jersey, according to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment