Monday, August 25, 2008

London is Amazing!

Paige loves getting her face painted. She also loves the red telephone booths just as much.




Blake and Me on the Tube
There are so many crazy people out. Paige insisted on giving each person some money....
Blake is obsessed with Big Ben! We had to buy a clock just for him.
On The London Eye
We went to London this past weekend for a quick family vacation. This city is amazing. I think Blake loves it the most. He must of said, Look at the Double Decker Bus a thousand times. We had a busy 2 days - went on the London Eye, took a few trips on the tube and Double Decker Buses, walked A LOT, did some shopping at the world's most famous toy store - Hamleys (I love it more than the kids), ate with Danny's friend from College at Benihana's, saw the inside of the 900 room Buckingham Palace, and just enjoyed being together. Denmark has some negatives but living so close to so many incredible cities is definitely an advantage. Paige is not even 5 and has been to London 3 times. Blake just turned 3 and has been to London 2 times. Paige and Blake are great travelers - plus, they love to travel and are excited to learn about new countries, the cultures, see new places, and experience other things outside of California. I am so glad we get to do such amazing things with them. I hope they continue to enjoy it because Danny and I do very much.

No comments: