Friday, August 22, 2008
Just for fun!!
Downloaded a few more photos and came across a few. Paige played dress up with Blake and boy, what a pretty girl he makes :)
We went to Disneyland before we left and they both went on the roller coaster alone for the first time. Paige loved it but Blake said, "I scared Mommy"
My wonderful husband was able to get amazing seats to the Steve Miller Band concert in LA the week before I left. It was such a fun time with old friends. I have known Michelle and Christian since 1st grade. I'm so glad we're still friends.
Blake being such a gentlemen and holding his girlfriend's hand
The fun things you get to do when you have girls - get pedicures together! Great bonding and very relaxing for the mommy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment