Here are a few photos of me and the babies room, which is unorganized and stressing me out. BUT, this weekend we have big plans - paint, put together the crib, etc.. I'll post new pics once it's complete :)
How am I feeling? Besides the terrible acne again, I am doing well. The kids are finally understanding that I need to rest, can't jump all day on the trampoline, and don't have as much energy as I used to. I keep reminding them it's not that comfortable having this huge belly in my way. And, that this is nothing.. I have a long way to go. They laugh and say, your belly is huge Mom, it's really going to get bigger? Boy are they in for it.
Did I find a doctor? Well, I finally saw my regular doctor this week. I was 24 weeks on Tuesday. I played dumb and said that I didn't know how far along I was. So, he asked the hospital to put a rush on my case. This means a mid wife should contact me in the next week for an ultrasound, exam, etc.. The doctor did listen to the heartbeat which is always fun. The kids were in the room and their faces were priceless. So fun experiencing things with them for the 1st time.
Is the baby moving? Yes, and finally! I am feeling him more throughout the day and have actually seen a hand or foot a time or two. Both kids and Danny have been able to feel him. Paige really enjoys it. Blake doesn't have the patience to wait for him to perform.
Do we have a name? I think we have a name - JUDE. Both Danny and the kids like it and so do I. This was not planned with Paige or Blake by any means but it's something I have seen while writing their names - 1 syllable, 5 letters, and ends in E. I just can't get over not naming this baby the same way... I know, I know, I am anal and I need to get over it. Trust me, I am trying. I guess 2 out 3 isn't bad.
How is the room coming along? The room is not coming along. I need to get a crib, bedding, paint, get a dresser, decorate, etc.. I do have my colors which I love - Black, White, and Sage Green! I brought some stuff back from the states that I'm really excited to use. It's my project the next few weeks. Just stinks cause I have to wait for Danny to be home and in the mood to put things together. I hate being dependent on someone.
Where am I going to have the baby? There is a 5% chance we will deliver in Denmark. I don't think it will happen but it is an option. Right now, my plan is to deliver on December 31st at 5am in CA. Dr. Linzey has scheduled me for an induction. I love being induced. Guess that's the planner in me.
Is someone giving me a shower? I know having a shower for the 3rd is not good etiquette but my mom talked about giving me something when I get back (Nov. 19th) - very low key. Obviously, I can't take a ton back but there are a few things I need that they don't have here. I've started a registry since I'm basically starting from scratch. Plus, my little man needs some love too.
Am I craving anything? Anything with sugar. I make Rice Krispie treats weekly. It's funny because I have the acne like with Paige but am craving the same things I did with Blake. I really miss Taco Bell.
Hope I've answered your questions... and not bored you too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment