Danny let Blake drive home the other day home from the store. He thought he was so cool and wanted sunglasses just like Danny. Danny sure looks good in that station car. WOW!
Blake makes me laugh daily. He says some funny things and is quite the negotiator. I think he will make a great lawyer someday. It sometimes hard to get mad because he is so darn cute.
Here are a few things that he has said lately:
He was coloring with his crayons and it broke. I guess I say this a lot because he yelled "Son of a Gun"
He was using the toilet and I came into check on him. He told me he loved to play with his balls and that sometimes they go away from him. Hilarious - the joys of boys!
I was talking with Paige or on the phone and Blake sneezed. He asked me "How come you didn't say Bless you? I had to bless myself"
I just adore him.
No comments:
Post a Comment