We visited some friends in Aalborg last week. Of course, we made a trip to Jumboland. The kids miss it, and to be honest, so do I. The owners are great, the place is safe, and I can rest while the kids have fun. It's also the perfect place to go when it's raining cats and dogs - like it did last week. The twins are Paige's friends from her old school. Blake's little Denmark girlfriend, Mia, is half Danish and half American. (don't worry Makena, he said that you are his California girlfriend). Blake's not happy on the bobsled ride because Mia left.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Trip to Aalborg
We visited some friends in Aalborg last week. Of course, we made a trip to Jumboland. The kids miss it, and to be honest, so do I. The owners are great, the place is safe, and I can rest while the kids have fun. It's also the perfect place to go when it's raining cats and dogs - like it did last week. The twins are Paige's friends from her old school. Blake's little Denmark girlfriend, Mia, is half Danish and half American. (don't worry Makena, he said that you are his California girlfriend). Blake's not happy on the bobsled ride because Mia left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment