Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blake's last day of school

I just turned Jude's seat around and he is SO HAPPY. After our Berlin and Prague trip he hated the carseat. This has made things so much better. Plus, he's 3 lbs above the weight limit and his poor legs were getting squished. I know I am going to hear about it but I just HAD to do it :)
His cubby.
One of his favorite rooms to play in - the car, building blocks, castle room.
Although he had many teachers, Kirstie is the one that took him under his wing. As much as I complained about his school he never once cried because he had to go and often was mad when we came to pick him. He said we were too early. He absolutely loved it.
Outside of his school. After being at this school for 1.5 years (minus 6 months in the states) he finally learned Danish. He can now hold a conversation, answer in Danish, and understands most of the "school" Danish. He has come a long way. I am so proud of him.

No comments: