My spiderman and AaB player vs. FCM playerPaige's school had their first ever Halloween Party. It was a lot of fun until my friend decided to fall off the pogo stick and had to go the ER. Check out her blog for her story: http://rabbitbearbug.blogspot.com/2009/11/halloween.html
Daddy and his Sweet P
Doing the cake walk. We did a lot of American games at the party. It was very successful. We even went trick or treating near our neighborhood (a week before my friend Tara and I passed out flyers and asked the neighbors to participate. It was a huge success). This was Paige's take on the evening "Blake, can I have some of your candy? I got Danish candy and I don't even like Danish candy." Blake and I went to a diff. party until we received the call that Tara needed to go to the ER and they needed help organizing the Trick or Treating. I was back and forth all night. It was a long day but super fun.
Yummy food. I was in the kitchen all day Friday and Saturday. For both parties I made: cupcakes, rice krispies in the shape of moons and witches hats, mac n cheese, applesauce, brownies, and a fruit salad. I'm so glad Halloween is over because Paige's bday is up next and then Thanksgiving - my favorite holiday! Yummy turkey :)
No comments:
Post a Comment