Sorry that the quality is not great. However, Blake is on an indoor soccer team and loves it. He is awesome to watch and runs the entire time. I'm so happy we found something. Soccer is going to be his game. Danny and I are sooooo excited!
He's actaully the youngest in his group but I think one of the best. He didn't score this week but he actually passed the ball to his teammate a few times. I mean good passes. What I love is that he trys really hard, he is understanding the game (as long as you remind him what goal to score on), and he is fun to watch. I'm already yelling at him. It's summer soccer all over again. Ahh!
Gosh, he's cute!
My friend Lindsey and Danny are going to Sadie Hawkins. Mean, they didn't even include me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment