Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Philly Zoo with the Pierras

A little too close for me but he was not scared at all
I thought that was so cool - brushes to actually brush the animals. Good for them, less germs for us :)
I bought a pass because passes just make sense. Each time we visit (up to 8 people) each person can get a ride on a camel (and the other 5 "rides"). It was $6 bucks and a super short ride but with the pass, we'll do it each time- Just because camels are not something you get to ride that often.
Train ride...
I just adore this family. We both "get" the situation we are in and understand eachother. Plus, our kids are great together. They were together 3 full days and we didn't have any fighting. I miss you guys already and can't wait to hang out again when we are home in a few months. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the Pierra's too!