One of my favorite things about Paige is that when she is going to the bathroom (yes, #2) she loves to talk... tonight we had a very deep conversation..
Paige: Mom, where do babies come from?
Me: Paige, we've told you where they come from
Paige: Oh, the canal
Me: Yes, the canal
Paige: Is that a big hole or something? Do you have a big hole in your vagina?
Me: (seriously, why does she keep talking about this) Well, when the baby is ready to come out, he will come out of a big hole
Paige: Do I have a big hole in my vagina?
Me: Not until you get older and have babies
Paige: When I can have babies?
Me: When you finish college and get married
Paige: I'm going to marry Luke, but don't tell Daddy. He doesn't like that
Me: Yes, I know. Are you done yet?
Paige: How come Daddy has hair on his penis? (note: they went to the pool today while I went to the doctors)
Me: Well, you get hair on your private parts when you go through puberty
Paige: Did you go through puberty?
Me: Yes, everyone goes through puberty
Paige: But, you don't have any hair on your vagina?
Me: (seriously this is not ending) Yes, some people choose to shave, like women shave their legs, men shave there faces
Paige: Why do we have hair there anyways?
Me: To help keep us clean
Paige: Are you dirty then?
Me: (laughing) Not if you shower, take care of yourself, and wash your body well
Paige: Oh. OK.
Me: Finally!!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment