So, I've been tagged by my friend Jenni... I have to tell you 7 random things about myself. I usually don't hide anything so this is going to be hard... and because my family reads this I can't be too dirty. Here goes...
1.) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play Roulette. I could sit at the table all night in Vegas and play.
2.) I'm not a huge fan of tattoos... although my husband has a sleeve and is planning on getting another one. I guess the saying is true - Love is Blind!
3.) I absolutely HATE surprises but I absolutely LOVE giving them.
4.) I can't stand politics... and I never vote. (get mad people, get mad!)
5.) I still bite my nails.. and don't know how to stop
6.) I only remember my dreams when I am pregnant (Some times I get lucky and dream about John Travolta or Tim McGraw)
7.) I have a lot of things I want to do when I move home and #1 is taking dancing lessons with Danny
Now, I have to tag 7 friends: Coopers, Alyssa, Amy M, Amy V., Andrea J., Jen S., and Lisa
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment